- Domain name registrations now only $29.50 (CDN) per year (purchase requires a valid credit
- Domain name registration for addresses with the extensions CA, COM,
NET, ORG, BIZ and INFO
- Customized website URL (e.g. www.my-company.ca)
- Customized email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
- $25 for 25 or more domain-years Contact us for more information on bulk registrations.
- Click here for additional pricing information
- Click here for important tips to think about before you register a domain name
Please take a moment to review our Registrant Agreements: Canadian Domain Registrant Agreement and International Domain Registrant Agreement
Don't be fooled by domain registration and renewal scams. Click here
for more information. Read up on recent news related to this issue here.
In the event of diputes arising related to domain names, please review the dispute
resolution documents: The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy governs disputes relating to domain names not available through the CA Registry (CIRA),
such as domains ending with a .com, .net., .org, .biz, or .info extention. For domains
registered with the CA Registry (.ca domains) see The CIRA Dispute Resolution Policy.
By proceeding with the registration of any domain in .biz, or .info TLD namespace, you
are indicating that you agree with the terms specified in the agreement(s) associated
with the TLD(s) you select. Please
review the following before registering a domain name in any of these TLDs.